- about mussels
- enjoy mussels
- healthy living
Island Steamed Blue Mussels
Number of Servings: 4
Rate this Recipe:
- 2 lb fresh cultured blue mussels
- onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 cup white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Rinse fresh blue mussels in tap water.
- In a large saucepan, sauté onion and garlic in oil.
- Add fresh blue mussels and wine or broth.
- Cover and cook for 5 to 7 minutes or until the shells open.
- Serve garnished with parsley.